· Provide a global overview of the energy industry including emerging trends, issues and economic drivers.
· Describe the impact of energy issues on LI businesses, communities and the environment.
· Identify relationships between regional and local supply and demand dynamics.
· Use reference materials and contacts as future resources for information on energy related topics.
· Establish a platform for leading change that speaks to improving the quality of life and cost of living on Long Island.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 17:57|
Written by Administrator
Thursday, 17 March 2011 12:43