· To provide a framework and common language for engaging in conversations about race and racism and to create an environment that encourages such conversations.
· To clarify some of the historical, political and social context for racism in the US and on Long Island.
· To explore the realities and experiences of racism and white privilege in the US and on Long Island.
· To explore some of the impact of racism.
· To explore how people can respond to this challenge.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 17:57|
INSTITUTIONAL AND STRUCTURAL RACISM WORKSHOP
Written by Administrator
Tuesday, 17 April 2012 17:33